Harcourts is committed to handling any complaints or disputes that do arise professionally, fairly and expeditiously.
Our standard in-house procedure is outlined below:
1. Any client or customer who wishes to make a complaint will be referred to the manager.
2. If the complainant is not satisfied with the response received
from the manager they can make a written complaint to Highland Real
Estate Group Limited (contact details below).
3. Highland Real Estate Group Limited will acknowledge receipt of the complaint and commence a review, which if deemed necessary may involve discussion with all relevant parties.
4. Highland Real Estate Group Limited will respond to the complainant upon completion of its review of the complaint.
5. If the complainant is dissatisfied with the outcome Harcourts will suggest a further course of action.
Please note: Customers or clients may access the Real Estate Agents Authority's complaints process without first using our in-house procedure; and any use of Harcourts in-house procedure does not preclude a customer or client from making a complaint to the Authority.
Richard Stringer, Manager
PO Box 5267, Dunedin 9058
Phone: 03 477 5334