- Approx Floor Area: 126 sqm
- Land Size: 1012 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2006
- Property condition: New
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Corrugated Iron and Block
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Auto Garage door opener, Downstairs heater, Rangehood, Water Filter, Heated Towel rail, Skope heater, Heat pump, Small gas bottle
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private, Urban, Bush, Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Glasshouse, Garden shed
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Coming home will be a treat as you pull into your driveway and stop to admire the striking corrugated iron exterior. Two single garages with a lockable partition wall between them (one has an automatic door) complements all the off street parking out the front, for trailers, visitors and cars etc.
Expansive open plan kitchen-living-dining area with doors out to an inviting deck. Inside and out you will enjoy looking at peaceful rural and shrubbery views. The kitchen has a beautiful wide timber bench top and an amazing free standing Smeg oven to enjoy.
There are two double bedrooms upstairs, both with wardrobes, one being a walk-in. Bathroom with a shower, toilet, vanity, heated towel rail and heater. The third bedroom is downstairs with its own ensuite - ideal for a parent/ office/ hobbies room/ AirBnB.
Marvel at the solar power system heating your hot water. As well as all the double glazing and a heat pump to take the chill off at night.
To top it off, a terraced rear section already planted out with fruit trees and berries.
Let yourself relax and enjoy!