- Land Size: 618 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Villa
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV Aerial, Dishwasher, Fridge, Heatpump, Washing Machine, Tub
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: City
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Stepping up onto the traditional veranda the front door opens to the panelled hallway, off which there are two double bedrooms. The character cornices are still retained. The hall leads onto cosy living area with a wood burner and heat pump for the cooler months to come. The third bedroom is accessed of this room.
Moving through to the open plan kitchen dining which opens to the expansive private outdoor entertaining area. This is a calming private retreat where you can relax and unwind.
For those wanting extra space there is a separate studio room, fantastic versatility.
The generous bathroom contains the laundry.
Potential exists to further enhance this home, while it can easily be enjoyed today.