- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Open carport
- Construction: Block and Cedar
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Other (Heat Transfer System)
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Dishwasher - not connected
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Bush
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport
About this listing
Situated just 30 minutes easy drive from Dunedin's CBD and just 5 minutes to the fabulous Karitane and Waikouaiti beaches. Fully fenced flat section with established gardens and plenty of space to grow your own vegetables. North facing and sheltered the home captures all day sun and the surrounding grounds provide an awesome environment for our wonderful native birdlife.
The stylish character kitchen opens to the dining and living area that opens to the partially covered wrap around deck. Light and airy with polished wooden floors new carpet and lino. A new closed burner, fresh paint and fabulous new drapes a few of the properties recent improvements. 3 double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. Spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath, polished wooden floor and feature window.
1 car garaging with internal and backyard access, heaps of storage and laundry included. Woodshed complete with next year's firewood .
Don't miss your chance to get the awesome East Otago coastal experience right at your doorstep!
You really need to view to appreciate the value on offer here. Call Rhys and Sara to find out more.