- Approx Floor Area: 490 sqm
- Property Type: Other
- Yard Square Metres: 243
- Tenure: Fee Simple
About this listing
- Prime central city business location
- Local Activity Zoning - Central Business District
- Allows for commercial and mixed use with residential use allowable
- Freehold title 243sqm
- Building floor area is approximately 490sqm
- Rateable value $600,000
- One block to the George Street retail strip
- One block to the New Dunedin Hospital
- Dunedin City is seeing considerable commercial/business growth
- Could the current timing be any better?
Council records show that 1911 the current corner section of the building was constructed and the workshop section (North end) on Great King Street was built approximately 1948. Both are double brick walls with timber framed first floor and roof structures with both sections have iron roofs. Original timber ground floor has been replaced with concrete slab. The records show that there were buildings on the site prior to 1911.
The property is for sale by Tender closing Thursday 5th September 2019 at 4.00pm. Full Information Memorandum, Earthquake Report, Asbestos Report and LIM along with the Tender Documents are available on request or you can download the documents from the NAI Harcourts Webisite.