- Approx Floor Area: 80 sqm
- Land Size: 546 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1975
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access
- Construction: Brick and Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Designer
- Living area: Separate dining, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Situated on a sunny corner section this Town House is one of two. There is 2 double bedrooms with built in robes, separate lounge, sunny modern kitchen, dishwasher and internal access garage plus off street parking. With new carpet, fresh paint, lovely drapes and a heatpump still under warranty, you will be able to put your feet up and relax and enjoy your new home.
It's a hop skip and jump to transport, the Musselburgh shops and the beach is an easy stroll with the dog. What more could you want?
The owner is on a deadline and so is the sale of this property. You can make an offer today or wait for your offer to be presented on the 17th October when the Deadline finishes. Your choice.
Will suit first home buyers, downsizers, singles, investors.